Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quiet Saturday morning...


I can't believe I haven't updated this thing since November. Anyway, I'll try to update it on a more frequent basis. So, I get up this morning to read that my Dodgers shutout those nasty Anaheim Angels 6-0 with a gem pitched by friggin' Chan Ho Park. Are you serious? This guy hasn't pitched that well in 7 years. Hopefully, he can keep it up as the starting rotation is woefully depleted. When Penny comes and Kuroda come back off the DL I say send Kershaw back down to the minors, because he needs work and is obviously not ready and give his spot to Eric Stults, who has pitched lights out in his two starts.

I was having some 24 withdrawals a couple of weeks ago since there hasn't been a new episode in over year and decided to give season 5 another look. As I watched I had forgotten how great that season really was. I would start watching episodes and I didn't want to stop because I wanted to see what would happen next. Watching season 5 also reminded me how awful season 6 was. I hope they can come back in January after the writer's strike wiped out last season and make the show as great as it can be.

I was just reading the last post I made in November and I'm thinking about bring those Bama football recaps back. As time consuming as they can be to do since the games run about 3 hours or more. I had a good time watching those old games and doing the running recap on it. It's just a matter of which games I decide to do and it'll also help pass the time during these slow summer months leading up to the new season.

That's all for now. I'll be back later with some thoughts on the Celts winning the NBA title and some other random topics.

No comments: