Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Review and Analysis for RAW and 24...

As good as RAW was last week it was just as bad last night. I was sooooooo looking forward to Benoit/Michaels next week, but instead I get Edge vs. Kane. Bleh. I can see the Lita turn coming a mile away to join up with her real-life man just as the ultimate F-U to Matt Hardy. Strange how it turns out like that, huh? Right. I did call the Hassan/Benjamin thing or what? If Hassan doesn't get the title at Vengeance it'll probably be SummerSlam, which is a shame on so many levels as Hassan couldn't carry Shelton's jock. That's a fact. I'm really doing backflips over the Trips/Batista feud. I mean come on, how long is this thing going to go? I'm this hoping it ends at Vengeance in Hell In A Cell, because this is just brutal. What can I say about Christian? This guy has just been off the charts this last month. Popular opinion is that he goes to SmackDown in the lottery and challenges John Cena for the WWE Championship. I won't argue with that. I say that they even take a gamble and put the belt on Christian maybe at SummerSlam or Survivor Series at the latest. If they do it at Survivor Series that'll have transition champion written all over it or maybe he'll actually go over at WrestleMania. That's still nearly a year away, so there's no telling what could happen.


24...

Wow, Wow and Wow. They are really going full steam ahead with these last 5 episodes. They catch Marwan, but the missile launches and Jack is now wanted by the Chinese government. It doesn't get any better than that. I like how Jack threw Audrey's "has anything you done today been right?" back at her. Yeah, if not for Jack your dad and your ungrateful rear end would be dead. Geez, the nerve of some people. Well, by the looks of the preview Heller's son had a hand in it after all. We'll see to what extent next week.

No comments: