Saturday, May 21, 2005

I need to update more often...

Yeah I know, it's been nearly 2 weeks since I've posted. I've been busy with work and I went out of town for a few days to recharge my batteries and hopefully I'll start posting more frequently, maybe everyday.

RAW sucked this week. They went through on the Lita turn. Can't say I was surprised, but I was definitely disappointed they actually did it. I can't help but feel that Vince is working us big time.

24 was awesome as always. Marwan managed to escape and Tony managed to get captured. If they kill Tony then no major character on that show is safe. Huge two hour finale on Monday and then I'll suffer withdrawals all through summer and possibly winter if FOX does the whole "non-stop season" againa next year.

Back tomorrow...

No comments: