Saturday, June 04, 2005

Yeah... I'm a slacker.

Well, it's been two weeks since my last post and not a lot has happened between now and then. 24 had an absolutely incredible season finale and RAW has been floundering the last couple of weeks. Hopefully, things will come around with the drafty lottery starting on Monday night. DCI also gets cranked up later this month and I hope to make at least one show this summer. If I do go to one it'll probably be the Pascagoula show even though the lineup this year is rather lackluster. I'll be posting the top 8 corps from last year and what they'll be performing this summer and give thoughts on each corps. I'm looking for big things out of the Cadets and SCV(my personal favorites) this year.

It's also the time of year that college athletics begin to wind down. The Alabama Baseball team is playing in the New Orleans regional this weekend and the Bama Softball team is playing the Women's CWS. Good luck and ROLL TIDE!!!

I bought a High Definition TV last weekend and it is well worth the money. Do yourself a favor and get one of these.

No comments: