Sunday, May 21, 2006

2006 SEC CHAMPIONS!!!

Yes, I know it's been six months....


congratulations to Head Coach Jim Wells and the Alabama Baseball Team on winning their 14th SEC Championship! Tommy Hunter pitched a complete game and set a new school record for most wins by a freshman pitcher(9). Let's go on to Hoover and bring home an 8th SEC Tournament Championship! ROLL TIDE!!!

Tomorrow night is the two hour season finale of 24. If anything less than President Logan getting an ass-whipping from Jack happens tomorrow night it'll be a bitter disappointment. They already pissed me off when they killed Tony, don't ruin the finale. I have no clue what will happen tomorrow night and as far as I can tell it seems from just watching it seems as if the only characters coming back next year are Jack, Chloe, Curtis, Audrey and maybe Buchanan and Mike Novick. Looking to be a spectacular season finale.

What about RAW? It seems like they're building towards towards two things right now....A DX reunion and the return of ECW. Now, if they can manage to get out of their own way this will be best months of WWE TV in a LONG time. I'm looking forward to what they have planned for the summer months. BTW, if RVD does not beat John Cena at One Night Stand they better have the NYPD riot squad on standby because it could get ugly and fast. I would much rather see Van Dam beat JBL at ONS because Smackdown! is sorely lacking in main event face talent. Benoit will never see the top again because creative is retarded. Kurt Angle is wrestling on borrowed time. Rey Mysterio is injured and is just not believable as a top guy. The Undertaker is only there half the time and Batista is proving to be snakebit with injury. So, in my opinion, it would make sense if RVD challenges JBL after JBL beats Rey tonight for the title.

I won't see Judgment Day tonight, so I'll post my uneducated opinion based on posted results sometime tomorrow.

No comments: