Monday, May 22, 2006

24 Finale TONIGHT!!!

Yes, the season finale of 24 begins in approximately 10 min. and the anticipation is building. Who will die? Who will live?

From all the reviews I've read it seems Judgment Day turned out to be a good PPV. I was SHOCKED when I saw Rey retained the title and almost equally shocked when I read that the Undertaker was pretty much squashed. I glad to see that Benoit and Finlay got 20 min to put on a good wrestling match. All indications seem to be that was the match of the night. I could've swore Rey would lose the belt last night. But I still think he loses it in the next month or so. Apparently he has some injuries that need work and will require some time off. So, I think he drops the belt on Smackdown here in the next couple of weeks

No comments: